The Golden Triangle Tour is one of the most admired tours acquaint with true colors of India with Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Golden Triangle Tour Package is one of the most wanted tour package in India. Delhi, Agra, And Jaipur Comprise Of The 3 Most Significant Cities In India, These Cities Also Form The Important Angle the Golden Triangle Tour - covering Delhi, Agra and Jaipur is the best option for you to explore grandeur, glory and history of India. actually covers the three most gorgeous cities of the country. The Hawa Mahal and the City Palace, with its armoury and museum in the 'Pink City' of Jaipur After getting an attractive Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package from Classic Taj Tours, Enroute to Agra you will visit the deserted Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri. you will experience ths Of The Golden Triangle Tour In India.e real beauty of India.
Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
Destinations : Delhi » Agra » Jaipur
Day 01: Arrival Delhi
- Arrive Delhi, meet assist at the airport & transfer to hotel. Night stay in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi
- After a leisurely breakfast sightseeing tour of New Delhi where ornate buildings recall the days when India was the Jewel in the crown of the British empire. Visit the 11th century Qutab Minar, India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President's House, Red fort, Mahatama Gandhi Memorial, Also visit Laxmi Narayan temple popularly known as Birla Temple. Night stay in Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Jaipur 272 kms – 5 hours by car
- Today after breakfast drive to Jaipur. Reach Jaipur in the evening and check into your hotel. In the evening visit Fort Amer for Sound & Light Show (optional). Stay overnight at Jaipur hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur
- After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, leave for a sightseeing tour of the ‘Pink City’. Ascend the hilltop fortress at Amer on a painted elephant. This 16th century fort was built by Maharaja Man Singh. Tour the unique Jantar Mantar Observatory built by Sawai Jai Singh, Sheesh Mahal, Palace of Winds and City Palace. The City Palace built by Kachchwah Rajput rulers of Jaipur is a classic example of the fusion of Mughal and Rajput architecture. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur - Agra 249 kms – 5 hours by car
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Agra en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri . Visit Jama Masjid, built in 1648, notable for its unusual dome/Buland Darwaza, Birbal's Palace that gave rise to the legendary Akbar-Birbal tales and palace of Queen Jodha Bai. Resume the drive and reach Agra in the evening. Check into your hotel and relax.
In the evening at sunset time take a glimpse of Taj Mahal from Yamuna river side. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Agra - Delhi 205 kms/123 miles- 4 hours by car
- After breakfast at the hotel, visit the breathtaking Taj Mahal that rises on the bank of the Yamuna River as poetry in architecture. Rising 80 feet over the building is the dome under which is the tomb of Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Later visit the Agra Fort constituting the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Spend the evening at leisure or explore the city on your own, its marketplace where you can pick up souvenirs and other historical spots.
- Also visit Itmad – ul – daulah’s tomb, a pre-Taj era marble structure, often referred to as the ‘Baby Taj,’ as its garden layout and use of white marble, inlay designs and latticework presage many elements of the Taj Mahal. Later in drive back to Delhi and directly proceed to the International Airport in Delhi to board the flight for your final destination. Your tour comes to an end here but its sweet memories and vivid colors of India will be among your most treasured memories.