Duration: (4 Nights/ 5 Days)
Destinations cover :
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar (230 kms/6hrs)
- Arrival Delhi Railway Station, Meet & Assist further drive to Hardwar, enroute lunch.
- Later drive to Hardwar transfer to your Hotel.
- Visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti in evening.
- Back to your hotel, Dinner & Night halt.
Day 02: Haridwar – Mussoorie -Syanachatti (240kms/7hr)
- Early morning drive to Barkot vai Dehradun capital of Uttarakhand and Mussoorie, queen of the hills.
- One way you can see the enchanting view of Kempty falls.
- The huge Garhwal Himalayan ranges starts from there.
- Evening arrive at Syanachatti. night stay.
Day 3: Synachatti - Yamunotri - Syanachtti (12kms drive & 7 Kms trek each side)
- Drive to Phool Chatti, trek start from here to Yamunotri. Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost.
- Arr. Yamunotri, One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund.
- Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as "Prasad". Here near the temple "Pooja" can be offered to Divya Shila,
- After taking bath in Jamunabai Kund's warn water and having "Darshan" of pious "Yamunaji" returning to Phool Chatti.
- Later drive back to Syanachatti.
- Night stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Syanachatti – Haridwar (240 kms/4hr)
- Early morning drive back to Haridwar from Syanachatti. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 05: Haridwar - Delhi (230kms/6hr)
- Morning you can go to visit famous temples of Haridwar such as Maya Devi Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Daksha Mahadev Temple, Chandi Devi Temple many more.
- Later drive back to Delhi. Drop you railway/bus station.