(5 Nights/6 Days)
Destinations cover :
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar (230 kms/6hrs)
- Arrival Delhi Railway Station, Meet & Assist further drive to Hardwar, enroute lunch.
- Later drive to Hardwar transfer to your Hotel.
- Visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti in evening.
- Back to your hotel, Dinner & Night halt.
Day 02: Haridwar – Devprayag – Rudraprayag (127kms/5hrs)
- Early morning drive to Rudraprayag vai Devprayag.
- Devprayag and Rudraprayg both are situated at the confluence of Bhagirathe and Mandakini rivers respectably with Alaknanda River.
- Evening arrive at Rudraprayag. night stay.
Day 3: Rudrprayag - Gaurikund (75kms/3hr) - Kedarnath (14kms Trek)
- Morning drive to Gaurikund, Trek start from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (3584 mts) on foot or on by pony / Doli.
- Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, tolietteries and clothes for an overnight halt at Kedarnath. Check in Hotel.
- Later visit Kedarnath Temple. Night halt.
- Kedarnath Dham is one of the holiest Hindu pilgrim site.m This temple is built by Adi Shankaracharya. enshrining one of the twelve sacred Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva.
Day 04: Kedarnath to Rudraprayag (14 kms trek down / 78 kms. drive)
- Morning trek down from Kedarnath Dham and drive back to Rudraprayag.
- night stay at Rudraprayag.
Day 5: Rudraprayag - Hardwar (160kms/5hr)
- Drive to Hardwar, enroute visit Rishikesh Local Sight Seeing (Ram Jhulla, Laxman Jhulla, Triveni Ghat, Parmarth Niketan, Shivananda Ashram & Gita Kutir).
- Arr. Haridwar, transfer to Hotel. Night halt.
Day 6: Haridwar - Delhi (230kms/6hr)
- Morning visit Hardwar Local Sight Seeing.
- Later dep. to Delhi. On Arr. Delhi, Drop at Railway Station/Airport.