(5 Nights/6 Days)
Destinations Cover :
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar (230 kms/6hrs)
- Arrival Delhi Railway Station, Meet & Assist further drive to Hardwar, enroute lunch.
- Later drive to Hardwar transfer to your Hotel. Visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti in evening.
- Back to your hotel, Dinner & Night halt.
Day 2: Haridwar - Joshimath (276kms/8hr)
- Morning, drive straight to Joshimath enroute visit Deoprayag, Rudraprayag & Karnprayag.
- On Arr. Joshimath, Check in Hotel. night stay.
Day 3: Joshimath - Badrinath (44kms/3hr)
- Morning drive to Badrinath, Check in Hotel. Visit Badrinath Temple for evening Aarti.
- Night halt at Badrinath.
Day 4: Badrinath - Rudraprayag (165kms/6hr)
- Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal.
- Brahamakamal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus).
- There are other interesting sight seeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River.
- Just with in the 3 kms of Badrinathjee.
- Later drive back to Rudraprayag.
- Check in Hotel. night stay.
Day 5: Rudraprayag - Hardwar (160kms/5hr)
- Drive to Hardwar, enroute visit Rishikesh Local Sight Seeing (Ram Jhulla, Laxman Jhulla, Triveni Ghat, Parmarth Niketan, Shivananda Ashram & Gita Kutir).
- Arr. Haridwar, transfer to Hotel.
- Night halt.
Day 6: Haridwar - Delhi (230kms/6hr)
- Morning visit Hardwar Local Sight Seeing.
- Later dep. to Delhi. On Arr. Delhi, Drop at Railway Station/Airport.