Duration: (6 Days / 5 Night)
Destinations Cover :
Day 01: Haridwar - Guptkashi
- After Breakfast at Haridwar, we proceed to Guptakashi.
- En route, you can enjoy the magnificent view of the river Mandakini.
- In the evening, we reach Guptkashi check in hotel & night stay.
Day 02: Guptkashi - Kedarnath
- After breakfast, we move towards Gaurikund.
- After a 32 km journey, you further trek to reach the destination.
- On the way, we halt for lunch and regain the trek to reach Kedarnath by late afternoon.
- After this you can go for darshan and pooja at the Kedarnath Temple.
- You can also visit Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi, located at the back of the temple.
- After dinner and night stay.
Day 03: Kedarnath - Guptkashi
- After breakfast at Kedarnath, we once again resume trekking towards Gaurikund.
- On arrival, we drive back to Guptkashi for dinner and night stay.
Day 04: Guptkashi - Badrinath
- After breakfast, we leave for Badrinath, via Joshimath.
- Enjoying the drive through the medicinal forests, we halt at Pipalkoti for lunch.
- After this, we travel further to reach Badrinath by late afternoon.
- You can rest or enjoy the scenic beauty of the place in the evening.
- Dinner and night stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Badrinath - Rudryaprayag
- Drive After breakfast, we visit Badrinath Temple, for holy Darshan and pooja.
- After this you can visit Mana village, which is the last village before the Tibet border.
- From here, we move towards Rudryaprayag for dinner and night stay.
Day 06: Rudryaprayag - Haridwar
- After breakfast, we leave for Haridwar.
- On the way, we have lunch and resume the journey, thereafter.
- We will also visit Devprayag.
- This is confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Bhagirathi, which are collectively called as Ganga.
- In the evening we reach Haridwar and check-in, in the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.