Destination Cover :
Day 1: Delhi-Haridwar (230 Kms/6Hrs)
- Arrival delhi railway station , Meet & Assist futher device to haridwar . Later drive to Haridwar transfer to your hotel. Visit Har-Ki-Pauri in evening. Back to Your hotel, Night halt.
- Temles & Sight Seeing – Har-Ki-Pauri, Chandi Devi & Mansa Devi Temple, Daksha Mahadev Temple, Bilkeshwar Mahadev, Anandmai Ashram, Pawan Dham, Bhooma Niketan. Vaishno Devi Temple, Doodhadhari Temple & Bharat Mata Mandir.
Day 02 : Haridwar- Barkot (220 Kms/7Hr)
- Drive to Barkot via Dehradun & mussoorie. Enroute visit Kempty Fall and others later drive straight to yor hotel for night halt.
Day03 : Barkot-Yamunotri-Barkot (36 Kms drive & 7Kms Trek (one side)
- Drive to hanuman chatti, from here you have to take local jeeps for janki chatti (it helps to reduce the trek upto 8 kms), trek start form here to yamunotri (6kms). Either by walk or by or by doli at own cost. Arr. Yamounotri, One cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this ccoked rice home as “Prasad”. Here near the Temple “pooja”can be offered to diya shila, After taking bath in JAmunabai Kund’s warn water and having “Darshan” of pious “yamunaji” returning to hanumanchatti. Later drive back to Barkot. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Barkot-Uttarkashi(100Kms/4Hr)
- Drive to Uttakashi via Barkot. Check in hotel, Later visit Vishwanath Temple.Night Halt.
- Uttarkashi: Situated at the bank of river Bhagirathi. The temple of lord Vishwanath
- Is located here where a massive iron trident is erected. The other important temples situated here are Ekadesh Rudra,Bhairav,Gyaneshwar and Goddess kuteti Devi.
Day 05: Uttarkashi-Gangotri-Utarkashi(100 Kms/ Hr each Isde)
- We proceed to Gangotri (3048 mts).enroute we enjoy picturesque Harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas.After Gangotri Darshan we return to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at Uttakashi.
Day 06 :Uttarkashi-Rudraprayag (175 Kms/6Hr)
- Early morning,drive to rudraprayag.Check in hotel, night halt. Rudraprayag: it is the confluence of river Mandakini and river Alaknanda. Te,ples: Rudranath and Chamuda Devi, Koteshwar Temple (3 Kms).
Day 07: Rudraprayag –Kedarnath (75 Kms by road & 14 Kms Trek)
- Morning drive to Gaurikund, Trek start from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (3584 mts) on foot or on by pony/Doli. Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, toiletries and clothes for an overninght halt at kedarnath. Check in Hotel. Later visit Kedarnath Temple.Night halt.
Day 08 Kedarnath -Rudraprayag (14Kms Down Trek & 75Kms/3Hrs by Road)
- Early morning , after Temple Darshan trek down at Garikund, Later, drive to Rudraprayag via Guptkashi . Check in Hotel at Rudraprayag , Night Halt.
Day 09:RudraPrayag -Badrinath(165Kms/&hrs)
- Druve to Badrinath via Joshimath. Check in Hotel . Later at evening visit Badrinath Tr\emple for Aarti. Overnoght stay.
Day 10: Badrinath - Josgi math(44Kms/3Hr)/Kirtinagar(200Kms/&Hr)
- Early morning,pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal.Brahamakapal is significant for Pindan Shradhh of ancestors(Pitrus). Thers are other interesting sight seeing spot like mana,Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka,Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Sarawati River.just within the three kms of Badrinathjee.Later drive back to Joshimath.Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Joshimath.
Day 11: Joshimath -Rishikesh (254 Kms/*hr)/Kirtinagar -Rishikesh (100Kms/3Hr)
- Early morning , visit Narsingh Temple & Shankracharaya Math.Later Drive back to Rishikesh. Check in Hotel.Overnight Stay.
Day 12: Rishikesh - Hardwar-Delhi (230Kms/7Hr)
- Drive back to Delhi .On Arr. Delhi,transfer to Railway Station/Airport.
- Tour terminate.