(2 Night/ 3 days)
Delhi»Haridwar»Rajaji National Park»Delhi
Rajaji National Park is distinct for its pristine scenic beauty and rich biodiversity. It was established in 1966, located on the edge of doon Valley,covering an area of 820 sq.kms. The wild life here includes elephant, tiger, panther, bear,chital, sambar, wild boar, Kakar, python, monitor lizard etc.
Season- Mid Nov - Mid June.
Activities- Elephant safari.
Day 01:- Delhi – Haridwar (230 kms/6 hours)
- Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Haridwar & Check in Hotel.
- At evening visit Mansa devi Temple & Har-ki-pauri in evening,for Ganga Aarti.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Haridwar to Rajaji National Park Morning elephant safari into the national park.
- In the afternoon explore the park on jeep.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Haridwar - Delhi Morning to explore the temples around Rishikesh.
- Drive back to Delhi.
- Transfer to Railway Station/Airport.