(7 Night/8 Days)
Dodi Tal lake in Garhwal Himalayas - mysterious, alluring, and simply beautiful. It is at an elevation of 3024 meters above mean sea level, Dodital, the lake with a lot of mythological history is a very happening trekking destination at the present age. Dodital is the birth place of Lord Ganesha and is said to have witnessed the beheading of the deity by Lord Shiva. Crystal clear waters are surrounded by dense Oak Woods, Pine, Deodar and Rhododendrons. The lake is full of fishes and is known for some of the rare species like the Himalayan Golden Trout.
Day 1 Arrival at Delhi
- Check in Hotel
Day 2 Delhi to Mussoorie 325 Kms./9Hr
- Leave after early Breakfast. Drive to Mussoorie through Hardwar. Lunch at Cheetal Grand. Check in hotel at Mussoorie.
Day 3 Mussoorie to Hanuman Chatti (2400m) 117 Kms./4Hr
- Hanuman Chatti is an important haulting point enroute to the Pilgrimage at Yamunotri. Stay in TRH/FRH.
Day 4 Hanuman Chatti to Darva Top (4130m) 24 Kms/8Hr
- A long day to walk. Own Tentage.
Day 5 Darva Top to Dodi Tal (3307m) 8 Kms./3 Hr
- Steep height of Darva Top then gradual downhill walk to Dodi Tal/ Dodi Tal has a beautiful Lake and is excellent for trout Fishing. FRH/ Own Tentage.
Day 6 Dodi Tal to Kalyani (2256m) Trek End 21 Kms./5-6 Hr
- Again steep downhill walk through Agoda.
Day 7 Kalayani to Hardwar 176 Kms./6 Hr
- Drive to Hardwar via uttarkashi check in hotel at Hardwar .
Day 8 Hardwar to Delhi 230 Kms./6 Hr