(6 Night/7 Days)
The key highlights are the destination 'Chandrashila peak' itself, which is the highest peak in the nearby areas. Chandrashila Trek is one of the well-liked treks that can be undertaken round the year. The Chandrashila summit affords the most beautiful view of the Nanda Devi , Trishul, Kedar Peak and Chaukhamba peaks. It is a rock face above the temple of Tungnath, the highest of all the temples in the Himalayas. . If the sky is clear you get the feeling that you are sitting in a sea of mountains. The oak forest through which you trek to the summit abounds in wild life, especially foxes, pheasants, musk deer, and leopard. But it is safe, as the animals keep away from the trail.
Day 1 : Delhi to Hardwar
- Check in Hotel. In the evening view Aarti at Holy River Ganges, at Har-ki-Pauri. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : Hardwar to Ukhimath 180 Kms / 6Hr.
- Drive to Ukhimath, with hot lunch enroute. Dinner and overnight at Tourist Rest House / camps.
Day 3 : Ukhimath- Deoria Tal- Ukhimath 8 Kms Trek / 6Hr.
- 8 Kms trek to Deoria Tal ( It is situated at a height of 2438 mts. above sea level. This lake has captivating surroundings with forest all around. The reflection of Chaukhamba Peak in the lake creates a beautiful efffect.) with packed lunch. Return trek in the afternoon to Ukhimath. Dinner and overnight in TRH/ Camps.
Day 4 : Ukhimath to Chopta 35 Kms / 1Hr.
- Drive to Chopta, rest day is at leisure. Lunch, Dinner and camp-fire at Chopta. Check in Camps.
Day 5 : Chopta - Chandrashila 5 Kms / 2Hr.
- Trek to Chandrashila via Tungnath. Check in Camps or you have the option to trek back to Chopta.
Day 6 : Chandrashila- Ukhimath 40 Kms / 3Hr.
- Trek back to Chopta, visit local sight seeing at Chopta. In the afternoon 35 Kms drive to Ukhimath. Dinner and overnight in TRH/ Camps.
Day 7 : Ukhimath to Hardwar 180 Kms / 6 Hr.
- Drive to Rishikesh or Hardwar, Check in Hotel.